Monday, September 3, 2007

I'm leaving ...

ok i kno the title has nothing to do wif lammers and losers.....juz wanna tell the other 3 lammers here i leaving on monday...but i promise i willl update tis blog whenever i got time...eventhough not being lame together but wif other lammers too in

juz drop by to say i cant be sure both of you can receive ur burfday prezzie on that day......hmmmm...sorry ah

Glad is oso leaving soon...one day before me....luck luck!!!!!

my feeling now......CONFUSED....i dunt wanna leave but miss my frenz there...haih...what should i do =(......anyway only 3 months nia......i think ican survive till then .....lol

i will updated my life in concord at my own blog...do support....
please visit http://veeveeheyitsmylife.blogspot.com.....for more update......

many thankx.....lol

No comments: