Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I am a LIAR!!!! and a Good one too!!

Since young, we are told not to lie and lying is a bad thing....Well, I have always been truthful in most cases until yesterday. Ash didn't want to go to school again, to stay at home and study, 2nd time already. Well, yesterday, around 10am, the phone rang. Ash refused to answer so I have to. GUESS WHO?? HER FORM TEACHER.....this is like part of the convo

Me :Hello
Teacher:This is Ash form teacher. Is Ash at home?
Me : Yes, wait while I call her.
(At this point, I am already panicking what to say)
*ran to Ash, asked what to do, she didn't know either...
*ran back to the phone
Me :(in a calm but almost laughing voice) Ash is having a fever and is sleeping at the moment....
Teacher: Is it because of the stress..
Me : I dont know...should be
Teacher:You being the sister don't know.....How come she wasn't like this in form 2?
Me : Because there wasn't much stress in form 2....
Teacher: Can she come tomorrow?
Me : (how the hell would I know if she is 'Well' to go tomorrow) Maybe
Teacher: Don't say maybe, say yes!!!
Me :.............ok............
Teacher:Bye

I burst into a hysterical laughter after that. An hour later, the phone rang again

Me :Hello
Teacher:This is Ash teacher again. Does Ash knows Joyce Lau's number?
Me : I go ask. (panicking again and thinks what to do)
*ran to Ash
Me : Your teacher wants Joyce number..
Ash: I can't give
Me: Then what am I suppose to say...
Ash: Make up something
Me:..............
Me : erm...Ash is still sleeping and I don't know where her mobile is..
Teacher : Is there no way to wake her?
Me : errrrr...No....She is kinda lazy at the moment ( I am pretty sure she knew I was lying at this moment)
Teacher : So do you know how to contact Joyce Lau? Because her mobile can't seem to work
Me : You can call RH Hotel and ask.....
Teacher: Ok. Bye

I lied twice for Ash!!! She owes me big!!!

No comments: