Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Welcome to Kolej Tekanan Jiwa

Well, I am here!!! Loads of things happened between the last 2 weeks. Firstly, I totally changed my whole course. Before I came, I actually wanted to do Maths, Eng lit, Econs and History. Well, after the orientation thingy, I decided to drop history to do accounts and econs to do....DRAMA!!! I really enjoy drama class so far. Anyway, I had to choose 2 sports. I put netball and tennis as my 2 choice but in the end I was given basketball on monday and volleyball on tuesday...just GREAT isn't it...
I tried volleyball last thursday and surprisingly,I am pretty good...hmmm..On monday, I went for basketball, well, it was fun but I ended up falling down and twisting my ankle. Now, my foot look like some purple swollen thingy...Good thing is, I get to miss the induction thingy!!yay!! Life here is sorta fun, teachers are nice and my course isn't exactly too hard save eng lit...But all in all, I am having fun...except for the twisted ankle of course..

No comments: