Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Life

Well, it has been quite some time since the last time I dropped my last post here. Feel free today... Life in university is far more relaxing than SPM but quite tied up with assignment. Having summer semester now. Only need to attend 3 days of classes a week. So free... but quite bored to stay in the hostel for the whole day. I once got crazy for staying in the hostel for the whole day but now I am quite get used to it. This is what I call life. However, life is not a bed of roses. Need to face friend conflicts and personal problems. Haih... quite glad with my last semester result but not satisfied... glad yet not satisfied??!! what I am talking about?? argh... whatever lah... let bygones be bygones... really out of idea of what to write... I will just stop here =.= friends, bye and see you all in December^^

No comments: