Wednesday, July 4, 2007

An afternoon to cinema

Vivian's driver fetched Debbie and I to Star Cineplex to watch Fantastic Four: Rise of The Silver Surfer today. We were about 10 minutes late. We just bought the ticket and went in. We were free to sit anywhere since the movie already started and there were not much people. I guess there were only a dozen including us. I sat on the last row. Just a few minutes a later, I smelt a very awful odour coming from my left. Eww.... the usher's naked feet!!! he put his feet on top of the empty seats beside me. It was just about one feet away from my nose. Really felt like vomitting. It's like... what the....!!! I could just cover up my nose with my hand and continued watching. Felt like scolding him but I didn't have the guts. I am such a LOSER (the blog's title =.=) Later then, he even started snoring!! shit!! but luckily it didn't last long. Anyway, the movie is funny and interesting. Recommendable^^ a thumb's up from me. Went to have ice-cream at Sugarbun after movie. Vivian had banana split, Debbie had caramel sprint and biscuit sprint for myself. We had french fries too. Had fun talking about our past and "gossiping" about others. Hehe... =D

No comments: