Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A PillowGirl??

Went to my friend's house today. She showed me several photos of a little girl who put her head in a pillow with some kind of stupid and lame actions. It's probably someone she knows. I could only laugh.... laugh and still laugh. It is so damn funny. Hahahaha...... We were both laughing loudly. If only I could post those photos here. I guess Debbie should know that little girl.

Am I right, Debbie?? haha... by the way, can't blame the little girl. She was still young and childish by that time ^^ no offense o.... being stupid on purpose can be really fun sometimes.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

WHAT THE BLOODY.....*********!!!!!!!!!!!!!

veevee said...

i kno liao ta gracie fren house is debbie 's house n tat little gurl is debbie rite....soooooo =.=

Gracie said...

.... -_-|||