Friday, July 20, 2007

The morons -_-||

Let me correct something first. It was Vee who sent the msges. I did lost to her in the scissors, stone and cloth game but she was the one who typed it and then used my finger to press on the "enter" button to send the msg. Haha.. so Vee was the one. I don't have much to say since Vee and Debbie have written everything in the blog previously. Just to tell you guys that the videos we made are "Sweet Escape, If you wanna be my lover, The Lion Sleeps Tonight, My Heart Will Go On and Numa-Numa". We just did whatever stupid and lame actions we could think of. It was really fun. But it's too embarrassing to post the videos here. The pictures are enough. Only the four-headed freak of this blog are allowed. Oh ya, the fourth of the four-headed freak has yet to open an account here. So only three of us for the time being. Since we do stupid stuff and have stupid thoughts, we call ourselves "dumb dumb (english), gong gong (hokkien), ben ben (chinese) and ngon ngon (foochow) which carry the same meaning as stupid. That is so =.= but that is just us =D

No comments: