Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Swimming or playing with water?

This is a story about 3 of the four heads lame attempt at swimming:
Vee was bored and kept smsing me telling me she is bored...So I came up with the idea of going swimming again. I called up Gracie so we all agreed to go at 5pm and finish at 6.30pm. But Ivy wanted to go back earlier to watch TV...*a crow just flew by*...Anyway, Gracie came and pick me up. We were kinda late and Vee had to wait inside. And you know what, she wore my birthday gift to her...hmmmpppp..
TO VEE: I BOUGHT THAT SHIRT WITH MY MONEY AND YOU TELL ME IT IS LOUSY!!!! #%@$&@$****#$#%@%@***%%#%#@****
Ok, I am done with that. Me and Gracie headed to the kiddy pool and Vee was like WTH. Well, both of us don't know how to swim anyway. We went to the adult pool later. We dared Vee to swim across the whole strech of pool and she did. As she was swimming, we went off to enjoy ourself in the kiddy pool again. If anything did happened then, well, sorry and bye bye Vee.
After swimming, Vee was hungry and more or less demanded me to buy her something to eat....ah well, me being the 'nice' one forked out RM1 to fill up Vee's stomach....
TO VEE AGAIN: GLAD TO HAVE A FRIEND LIKE ME HUH!!!!!!

Well, wanna go swimming with us?

1 comment:

veevee said...

DAMN LAME LAH U .......IF WANNA SCOLD ...SCOLD OUT THE REAL THINGY LAH...I KNO LAH....CANNOT LAH RITE...OIOIOI I PURPOSELY WEAR TAT T SHIRT TO SHOW U TAT I GOT WEAR THE PRESENT U GIV ME U DARE SAY #*@#*^&$.....GO SWIMMING AGAIN...NO LAH TOOO LAZY LIAO
PS:AFTER SWIMMING ALWAYS WILL HUNGRY ONE...SOOO NO CHOICE LOR....ANYWAY U HAVENT 'CHIA' ME FROM THE DAY I COME BACK TO NOW...X__________X'''