Saturday, July 28, 2007

my day... ...

2day...mum left early from work.....so i decided to go to art friends to develop my photos in uk...lotz of them.....sweet n lame memories with all of my fren in concord......go go concordian!!!
anyway,after tat went ngui kee...do window shopping wif mum......end out buying food only.....heheheheheeeee
then,we have lunch at sugarbun....together wif my little bro......everything is fine....we ate n chat.....u c i was soooo concentrated on my chicken wing n when i try to cut it wif my knife...the sliced lemon flung out of my plate to the other side of the table....it landed underneath it....phiewww luckily not on it...coz there people sitting at tat table.....all i can do is smile at them n bow down my head n continue eating...not even dare to have any eye contact with them until i manage to step outside.....mum n bro laugh at me...but nevermind i m used to be sooo clumsy...sudah biasa lah
then had dinner at Cafe-cafe,Dad asked all his workers to come....seem to me like a office party....ok lor.....everything when fine n allrite also.....then....the thing is u c,my little bro sat beside me...n u kno i used to tease him stupid as he really are sometimes.....i was busy eating n suddenly a saw a burning tissue flying towards me....all i can to is .....RUN RUN RUN.....
then,the tissue landed on the chair juz rite beside me...n the fire stop itself....lucky ah....
the incident will happen coz of my stupid bro...the only thing i could think at tis moment is why i got this kind of bro...i ask him wat he did...n he say he wanna do experiment...at first he burn the plastic straw in the candle lit...then he say nth happen...he say he wanna try to burn other things but find nth only a tissue left on the table....sooo u c he is still small wanna kno wat would happen if he burn the tissue.....curiousity!!!!!
so he say at first he only edge the tissue a bit to the candle lit but it turn out tat the whole tissue start burning.....ok i wont mind tis .....coz i m not the one tat will get burn but wat i m furious is he threw they burning tissue towards me...walao eh....c'mon lah i am ur sis eh...u wanna murder me ah.....i ask him y dunt throw towards mummy...he say dunno y cant control...sooo he juz throw towards me....haih,haih,haih........wat a lame excuse......anyway....i guess he had learnt a lesson today though......n i pray tat hai hao i m safe.....lol
tats all.......n tat is my day...........

No comments: